CELLTOC-ILLU enhances performance in many aspects by using a thin lamp in 4mm diameter instead of a filament-based. large-diameter fluorescent lamp.
With the thin-lamp technology, CELLTOC-ILLU improves uniformity and the efficiency compared with other products using filament-based long florescent lamps. Furthermore, the slim and compact design of CELLTOC-ILLUsaves you precious laboratory space.
CELLTOC-ILLU is equipped with a quiet DC fan that prevents the internal temperature from rising and a number of diffusion features to ensure uniformity in the filter.
CELLTOC-ILLU also comes with modular design optimal for maintenance.
The highly energy-efficient CELLTOC-ILLU is an ideal choice for those who care about the environment.
UV Lamps for Molecular Biological Usage
· UV lamps using in CELLTOC-ILLU are designed for it' s own usage, molecular biological application
· The lamps of CELLTOC-ILLU are expected to last at least 20,000 hours in normal operation.
· Minimizing replacement of the lamps by ensuring lamp life will reduce maintenance cost
· Newly designed UV lamps are environmental friendly. And 4mm thin diameter lamps enables to be designed to save laboratory space
· The CELLTOC-ILLU UV transilluminator provides a high and uniform excitation light source for quantitative fluorescent image analysis for wide applications in the fields of molecular biology and protein.
· The brand-new UV module 4mm in diameter was developed by Celltoc Inc. to help the filter glass to present higher uniformity.
· The long-lasting diffusion filter effectively transmits and delivers UV rays to the DNA/RNA+Dye combination, thereby significantly enhancing luminescence. In addition, the physical diffusion structure treated for the filter improves the uniformity of light, enabling clear retention of photographic records of the gel.
· The high performance, high-frequency stabilizer prevents flickering that could occur during the experiment.
Create a Pleasant Laboratory!
· The CELLTOC-ILLU unit is designed to minimize the use of your precious laboratory space. CELLTDC-ILLU can irradiate high-energy UV rays on the gel up to a fitter area of 20cm X 24 cm, but its bottom area is only 34 x 31cnn and its height including the UV shield cover is only 9cm.
· The compact and comfortable design of CELLTDC-ILLU improves your overall laboratory environment.
· The aluminum structure constituting the main unit, together with the cooling fan, effectively protects against the heat generated in the lamp installed within the unit. As a result, the filter glass is not overheated, thereby avoiding a decline in UV luminescence and protecting the sample from damage.
· The quiet (24.5de) DC cooling fan reduces noise and creates an optimal laboratory environment
· Light rays in the UV bands could damage collagen tissues and consequently accelerate skin aging. Direct exposure of eyes to strong UVB rays could cause such optical disorders as cataracts, pterygium, and pinguecula.
· The UV protection shield cover creates a safe laboratory environment by shielding users from UV rays, thereby protecting the eyes and skin of those conducting the experiments.
· CELLTOCHLLU comes with modular components.
· The UV protection shield cover is removable. Removing the cover while photographing the gel is easy and requires no special tools.
· The modular structure makes it easy to replace the filter
· The stainless steel support around the filter makes it easy to clean the fitter frame.
Easy to replace the filter frame
Easy to replace the filter frame
Copyright © 2002 GENTAUR Molecular Products